Good news! I have a pub date for my book. The Great Fitness Experiment (tree-killer edition) will be on shelves Dec. 1st! Just in time to buy a copy for everyone on your Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/Christmaskuh list.
Scary news! They want me on the cover. I voted for Giselle but apparently she’s out of our budget. Le sigh. I just found out yesterday that my photo shoot is tomorrow. Pro: No time for any crazy crash dieting. Con: WHAT DO I WEAR??? I can’t even dress my preschooler in matching clothes much less make myself look good.
Please help me out! Here are some possible options with a handy dandy poll at the bottom to vote for your fave.
Keep this in mind:
– Ignore the hair. Yes I lopped 10 inches off but it is naturally curly and will be curly for the shoot tomorrow.
– Ignore my inability to focus the camera.
– Ignore all the white spots all over me – they’re from my dirty bathroom mirror.
– My bathroom has a skylight, hence all the weird lighting.
– I’m going for realllly basic. I don’t want to wear any of my kooky clothes (99% of my wardrobe, honestly) because I’m afraid I’ll look back at this in 10 years and have a Jane Fonda-Leotard moment of horror.
– If you don’t like any of the options, feel free to give me suggestions in the comments!! (Although anything with the phrase “just a sports bra” will be laughed off the page.)
Pink Lululemon Jacket (a baby gift from Reader VAMomof2! I love you!!) & Black Running Tights (note Jelly Bean acting as stylist as prop drooler):
Robin’s egg blue Oiselle tee (with bird logo) and black capris:
Maroon Nike tee with gray Shabby Apple mid-calf leggings: